Terms & Conditions
To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the UK and be 15 years old or over. You must not be an employee of Scottish Enterprise its associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company involved in the production or promotion of the www.futureshipshape.com website or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, or the immediate families of any of these.
- To enter the competition, applicants must complete the competition application form in full, including accepting these terms and conditions, and submit the application form to us electronically. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition, you are confirming that all the information submitted by you in your application is true
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The make and model of the prize is a new 8mb Apple iPod touch. Scottish Enterprise reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of Scottish Enterprise shall be final.
- Scottish Enterprise reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and condition.
- Entry to the competition is by email only.
- A winner for each of the five 8mb iPod touches will be selected after the last working day of each month of this competition, commencing in February 2009. The competition starts on 28th January 2009. The final closing date for this competition is 30th June 2009. An entry will be entered only for the competition relating to the question answered .
- The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision from those correct entries received before each closing date.
- The competition questions will be changed each month during the competition. There is no restriction on the number of monthly questions you can answer and entries you can submit.
- Only the winning applicants will be contacted by Scottish Enterprise by email. Scottish Enterprise's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no limit to how many times you may enter this competition.
- The winners will be notified within 10 days after the prize draw closing dates
- To obtain details of the winners of the prizes for each month of the competition you can email email@example.com quoting 'Marine iPod Competition' with a request for the winners' details
- The winners will have 28 days to claim the prize. However, if a winner does not reply to a winning notification within 28 days, another entry will be chosen at random and the original winner will forfeit any rights to a prize.
- The winners' names may be published on the www.futureshipshape.com website after the closing date of the competition.
- The winners may be requested to make themselves available for related publicity of www.futureshipshape.com sponsored by Scottish Enterprise.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed whether by email or otherwise. Scottish Enterprise has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Scottish Enterprise reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by Scottish law.
- By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
- Promoter; Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Enterprise
5 Atlantic Quay